Some songs need the classic sound of Strings or other Orchestral Instruments. We can use top quality samples but in the end, the real thing still shines! Normally a pipe dream due to cost, we have a unique relationship with the fixer of the Prague Symphony Orchestra.
Online Grand Piano Sessions
James Quinn - Pianist
James is a Professional Piano player who has a BA Honours Degree in Jazz Performance from Newpark School of Music, Dublin. James holds a busy roster of live gigs, teaches in Cavan College and also undertakes music production projects at the studio. He was an original member of Irish Band Little Palace and The Global Funk Orchestra. He has toured with Liam Lawton, Elijah's Mantle and many more artists.
How to get Piano / Keys on your song:
- Send us a rough of the song you want piano/keys on so that we can best advise you and also give you an accurate qoute for the job.
- Give us some references of exisiting songs that you think you would like the piano/keys to be 'something' like. Make notes and pointers of things youd like to happen if you have a pre-exisiting idea or if you would like us to provide you with possible ideas based on how we percieve your sound.
- We need a backing track of the song to play to. If the song has tempo changes we need a MIDI file of the song so that we can get our recording software to follow these changes.
- You can send the audio files through Dropbox or something like "WeTransfer"
- We will turn around the track usually within 3 days-- availability permitting. We will advise you at the time of contact what the current lead time is. Sometimes it may take longer if James or the studio is unavailable
- All payments will be through PayPal or Bank Transfer